-->> Salutations
Welcome to Codename: Hills & Lunch, 7th Period is a Secret, a community where friends divided by distance gather together and share stories of their life, exchange ideas, and stay connected through this invisible bond of internet. Anyone is welcomed to join. Currently version 2.0, entitled "Double Grooves", a special tribute to architectures. Best viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of 800x600 or higher.
-- Members of HL on 07.08.09

-->> Member Archives: Wind | Esa | AquaConKhi | Made-in-Asia | Lily | Keller

-->> Member Blogs: Ouran Chronicle | Delayed Climax | Chucks and Lolipops

-->> META: Log In | RSS feed | RSS comment feed | valid XHTML | valid CSS
-->> Tagboard:



     
Truthfully Dated as: Monday, June 16, 2008
<<-- Because I've been tagged.

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hi.


If you comment on this post:

1. I’ll respond with something random about you.
2. I’ll challenge you to try something.
3. I’ll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you.
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something i’ve always wanted to ask you.

Labels:

Entry posted by AquaConKhi during an exciting period on Monday, June 16, 2008 @ 2:37 PM |

 
Small Editorials

5 Unusual Reactions:

Post...

And Hayley... post a comment on mine too...

Well... maybe u don't wanna know what I think of you

<<-- Reaction given unpredictably by Blogger Mel-Lyn, at June 16, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

1. You eat cookies and chips in Chemistry.
2. Try to learn how to play the guitar. Yeah.
3. Aquamarine.
4. I like your Victoria-ness.
5. ....You listening to music in front of me in French class.
6. A fishy, because you like water colors. Don't worry, a nice fishy. This isn't supposed to be insulting.
7. Do you like pretzels?

<<-- Reaction given unpredictably by Blogger AquaConKhi, at June 16, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

1. Wow... that is random ^^
2. Sure... I'll add Guitar on my learning list... along w/ Fencing and Piano...
3. Hey... that's also my birth stone... lol ^^
4. ^^
5. That one random memory ^^
6. I see, kewl... didn't suspect that, but it's true that I like water colors... and I also love water... [fav. element after wind ^^]
7. Yes, I like Pretzels ^^

And do u wanna know what my answers would be for u? ^^ *think of something evil*

<<-- Reaction given unpredictably by Blogger Mel-Lyn, at June 16, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

waffle was here!

<<-- Reaction given unpredictably by Blogger Resa_da_Greatest, at June 16, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

Haha.

1. You share a nick name with a cartoon cat.
2. LICK YOUR ELBOW!
3. Greeeeeeeeen. Because. I said so.
4. I like your kewl-ness.
5. You were talking to Victoria. Uhm. Yeah. o.o Funny.
6. A bear! Like.... A tiny bear.... I don't know why. It's original. Maybe it's Yogi?
7. Do you like to dance in puddles? DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

<<-- Reaction given unpredictably by Blogger AquaConKhi, at June 16, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

Give a New Unusual Reaction?

 



------->>> "There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." -- Albert Einstein

 

Credits/Disclaimer: Site © HL Members | Layout by Wind | Images from Stock Xchange | Fonts and Brushes from TFL | Program © Adobe Photoshop CS | Powered by Blogger

free stats

Archives: March 1992 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 |
Latest Posts: NeW QUiiZ PPL!! | Acceptance | Umm.. I GoT TAggED | Wish Upon a Shooting Star | New Manga Style | Officially Declaring FB War w/ Aqua | i need a title? | Regarding the New Layout | Updated:Starting the manga. | Steps for Aqua's Fun Drawingness |